* A Special COVID-19 Message to WA State Businesses and Workers from Gov. Inslee
* Washington State Department of Health
Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Resource Page
* A Traveller's Guide to Staying Safe
* College Coronavirus Pages
* WA State Coronavirus Response Page
CANCELLED: 2020 Northwest Rural Health Conference
Monday-Wednesday, March 23-25, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Northwest Rural Health Conference brings together rural healthcare professionals and subject matter experts from the field to collaborate, educate, and brainstorm innovative ways to bring quality care to our rural communities
* One day instensive sessions; including policy updates, skills-enhancing sessions, and new technology to advance rural healthcare access systems.
* Poster session and networking event to highlight
rural healthcare innovation and research
* Lively and informative vendor exhibits
* WRHA and RHCAW annual membership meetings
* WRHA Rural Health award ceremony
* NWRHC Active! Group walk/run event
For more information or to register click below.
National Health Service Corps
Loan Repayment Program
The Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) improves the health of underserved and vulnerable populations by strengthening the health workforce and connecting skilled professionals to communities in need.
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) awards scholarships and loan repayment to primary care providers in eligible disciplines. https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/.
These programs include:
* National Health Service Corps
* Nurse Corps
* Faculty Loan Repayment Program
* Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program
* Health Professions Training Grants
* Scholarship/Loan Programs for Health Professions Schools